Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fundraising 101. Just Ask!

No Excuses Update #2. Thousands of dollars sent in already. Send money today.


NO EXCUSES!!!

All of my readers know what my position is in regard to whether or not I think we, the Liberals, should bring down this bloated, phony, corrupt, and ineffective Conservative Government.

If you have read any of my more recent blogs, you will also know that I do not think we should wait to bring them down.

And further, it should be apparent to any of my readers that I have become somewhat critical of MY leader for not shifting this party into campaign mode . . . STAT!!!

There has been a lot written on other bloggers’ sites and in the news that the Conservatives are outpacing the Liberals in gathering donations and that many Liberals, including MY LEADER have not yet retired their campaign debts.

That being said, I want to give MY leader NO EXCUSES for not bringing Stephen Harper and his opaque, secretive, irresponsible, and entirely disrespectful government down at the very next opportunity.

I am therefore proposing that all of my Liberal friends and all of those who read my blog and all of you who support the party go to this link and make whatever donation you can make to help retire Stephane Dion’s campaign debt and leave him with NO EXCUSES for continuing to prop up the Harper Government.

And when you are done making your donation, forward this link to all of your Liberal friends and colleagues.

Donate now and donate often. The only shame involved in this solicitation is my shame in having Stephen Harper remain Prime Minister of this great country any longer than is absolutely necessary.

Press here to help retire the debt.

My friends and I have already donated. Your friends should too!!!

No comments: