Sunday, June 14, 2009

Liberals to Fight National Election on Health Care...Again

"Clearly, the days of this government are numbered, whether it's this week or at some point in the future," MacKinnon said. "The fact of the matter is that Mr. Ignatieff has a big decision that must be taken in the interests of our economy and our health care system."


I wasn't aware that health care was even on the radar in recent days, other than that Chalk River fiasco, but apparently we're gonna fight an election on it. I'm okay with that, cause I think I know a thing or two about Chalk River. Then again, I'm still only a former Liberal organizer, so why should I be concerned.

Sounds like the buses are booked, the planes are on the ground and all the money's ready to be lent.




Photobucket

No comments: