Tuesday, September 9, 2008

She's Baaaaack...Julie Couillard is set to Ruin Harper Campaign

h/t Impolitical

It seems the attempts by the Conservatives to circumvent all their scandals until after the election has been railroaded by one scorned woman. Julie Couillard's supposed tell-all book realease date has been moved up to October 6 - eight days ahead of its original date. That means snippets of it will be released sometime around the debates I would imagine.

I've said this several times, this story will continue to have legs...no pun intended. This won't play well for the Conservatives in the Quebec City area they are so heavily relying on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how much impact this will really have, but I think it is hilarious.

It didn't take a rocket science to see they were going to move it up so I never really bought into the argument that it was why Harper was so keen on the given date.

I still think it is just because he knows how quickly the economic slowdown is developing.

But I still find it funny to see they just changed the release date.

Maybe it will have some impact in Quebec, but I still think it is minimal overall.