Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Grit's OYL Endorsements

I normally don't get involved in endorsing candidates for OYL positions. Usually because each and every person putting their names forward is the future of our party. I have also never been a fan of this slate vs. that slate....although, we've all been involved in that sort of thing at one time or another.

I am NOT endorsing a slate, but rather some individuals that I have come into contact with that I think make a difference in this party of ours.

Leo Lehman - South Central Regional Director

Justin Tetreault - Candidate, Executive Vice President

Elyse Banham - Candidate, Vice President Federal Affairs

Joanna Murrell - Candidate, Vice President Provincial Affairs

Danielle Takacs - Candidate, Treasurer

Zac Spicer - Candidate, Communications Director


I wish all of the candidates the best in their endeavours at the OYL AGM, and, I commend all the candidates for the courage to put their names forward. Good luck to all of you.

Jim

3 comments:

James Bowie said...

It should also be pretty easy to make your choice for Northern Coordinator. There is only one candidate.

We'll see you in Hamilton?

Sinestra said...

Obviously as a Quebecer I won't be participating in this election, either. I do find the lack of French on both the 'slates''s websites to be a bit troubling. There are about half a million franco-Ontarians, after all. I've already mentioned this to Cherniak as well - hopefully it's a minor oversight that will be remedied soon.

James Curran said...

Buddy, Your spare room is ready for you.